Boeing 737 simulator
Our simulator identically reproduces the cockpit of the Boeing 737 NG. It is a Fixed Based Procedural Trainer (FBPT).
The seats, throttles, knobs, rudders and joysticks are real parts of a 737 NG. The other parts of the cockpit are high quality 1/1 scale reproductions. All of the aircraft's systems are functional.
The Boeing 737 is an American short and medium range airliner. It is, along with the Airbus A320 (its direct competitor), one of the best-selling aircraft in the world. Every two seconds, a Boeing 737 takes off or lands around the world. Several hundred airlines use this model of aircraft. Among the most famous are Ryanair and Tui, for Belgium.
There are four generations of Boeing 737. The first (737-100 and 737-200) ceased to be produced in 1988. The second, called "classic" (737-300, 400 and 500), was produced until in 2000. The third, called Next Generation (737-600, 700, 800 and 900), is still in production today. The latest generation of this twin-engine aircraft is called the Max.
The seating configuration of the Boeing 737-800 (also called 737 NG) is quite flexible and can accommodate up to 189 passengers.
Our plane in a few figures ...
|Cargo (volume)||44 min 3 s|
|Span||34,3 m or 35,8 m (with winglets)|
|Outside diameter||3,53 m|
|Maximum takeoff weight||79 kg|
|Cruising speed||Mach 0.785|
|Maximum Speed||Mach 0.82|
|Maximum altitude||12 m|
|Maximum radius of action||5 km|
|Tank capacity max.||26 ℓ|
|Unit price||76 000 000 – 109 900 000 USD (2013)|
A little flight simulation? Come on, let's take off!
Enjoy this unforgettable experience with your friends or family. Two additional seats are installed at the back of the pilots to allow the curious to come and observe the flight. Are you more numerous? No problem ! A screen broadcasts live what is happening inside the cockpit in the lounge area.
So that the immersion is total, the cockpit is surrounded by a panoramic screen of 220 ° on which an HD decor is projected.
Take control, sit in the captain's shoes and let yourself be carried away by the euphoria of the moment!
Some additional information about our FBPT simulator:
- It has fully functional avionics: Primary Flight Display (PFD),
- Navigation Display (ND), Flight Management Computer (FMC), Autothrust (A / T), Autopilot (AP), Inertial Reference System (IRS),
- The panoramic view it offers (220 °) will take your breath away,
- Choose your destination among the 24 airports available in our
- Compose your flight à la carte: flexible weather conditions (visibility, cloudiness, precipitation, etc.), failure management (possibility of simulating engine, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical failures, etc.) ...